* When is it? November 4th and 5th 10-4 weather/wind permitting. There is not an alternative date.
* How do I get tickets? The event is completely free – no ticket required.
HOWEVER there will be a donation jar to help keep the festival going.
* Where do we park? There is a large parking lot at the site and we have an agreement with the adjacent North Carolina Aquarium to park at their facility. There is some roadside parking but be aware and respectful of the posted no parking areas.
* Can I bring my dog? Yes, but must be leashed.
* Is it OK to bring my own kites? Yes of course! All we ask is that you do not fly them in amongst the large show kites as when/if the lines get tangled, the big kites cannot be brought down.
* Will there be food? Yes, we have commitments from both Poor Piggy’s and Vittles food trucks for both days.